- Only one voting entry per person is allowed – using the printed voting form or the online voting form.
- All votes are confidential.
- Voting forms are published in TTG print titles and are available online at www.ttgasia.com/ttg-awards.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the organisers for voting forms lost, delayed or damaged in the post.
- There are no pre-nominated contenders for any voting awards.
- The results for TTG Travel Awards 2012 are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Voting forms will be independently tabulated and evaluated by an independent auditor in Singapore.
- The closing date is 3 August 2012.
- Best Travel Agency in its respective category in terms of:
- Professionalism and excellence in staff.
- Best value-added services to client.
- Best use of computer technology application towards improving efficiency and effectiveness in services provided to client.